From routine checkups to immunizations, McKinney Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've listed some of our leading services on this page.
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Newborn Care
- School & Sports Physicals
- ADD/ADHD care
- Sick Child Diagnosis
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Electronic Medical Records
24-hour triage nurse available. To reach our triage nurse dial x1007.
Separate waiting rooms for sick patients, well patients, and newborns/teens.
Current Patients have online access to their visit summaries through our portal. The portal can be accessed by clicking the link in the box at the top of this page.
McKinney Pediatrics follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
For detailed informational sheets published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) please visit www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis/
Our Vaccine Philosophy
Our practice believes that all children should receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the AAP and the CDC. Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing diseases and health complications in children and young adults. Regular vaccinations help children ward off infections, and are administered as one of the safest and best methods of disease prevention.
Recommended Immunization Schedule
- Birth through 6 years -Schedule for Children Birth Through 6 Years | 2017
- Children 7-18 years - Schedule for Children, Preteens and Teens | 2017
- Catch-up Schedule - Schedule for Persons Aged 4 Months Through 18 Years Who Start Late or Who Are More Than 1 Month Behind | 2017